The Annual General Meeting of TransaveUK will be held at 4 pm on Saturday January 21st 2023 at the Oxford Spires Hotel, Abingdon Road, Oxford.
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- Find out about Transave’s operations and finances
- Ask questions about the operations and finances of Transave
- Speak about any items on the agenda
- Vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- Accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- Accept the annual report
- Accept the auditor’s report
- Accept the annual financial statements
- Appoint and pay an auditor
- Elect directors
If planning to attend the meeting in person, you will firstly need to register by contacting the Transave office on 0330 175 5555.
This is a hybrid event so members also have the option of attending the meeting online, using the GoTo Webinar platform hosted by ABCUL, the Association of British Credit Unions. Click on this link to register for the online meeting.
Please see an agenda and the CEO and President’s report below.